The business is founded on no-nonsense problem solving, project management and excellent customer service. Vicky recently managed the holistic business support relationship between the Welsh Government and SME’s in Neath Port Talbot, South Wales and previously headed regional marketing communications operations for the Welsh Development Agency and Welsh Government.
Before leading regional marketing and communications functions in public sector, Vicky specialised in broadcast and print journalism. She worked for one of Wales’ top media production companies and has almost 15 years experience in corporate communications.
Spare Brain Management Support offers specialities including
- In-depth diagnosis, current situation, SWOT and future objectives analysis
- Immediate triage of growth limiting issues
- Market research, identifying new markets and strategic alliances
- Creation and implementation of business marketing strategies
- Overseeing monitoring and evaluation of implemented activities – ensuring ROI and diversifying strategy where necessary
- Facilitation and training
- Creation of new business presentations and pitches
- Copywriting, proof reading and editing
- Event design and delivery
- Development of creative brief: delivering corporate identities
- Strategic analysis of audience and purpose, segmentation
- Business planning and implementation tactics